Important Survey for Retailers from Reopen CT Advisory Group
- As part of the reopening process in Connecticut, the Reopen CT Advisory Group is gathering insights and input from Connecticut businesses.
- Below is a link to a Small Business Reopening Survey, for business owners, administered by AdvanceCT.
- The Reopen CT Advisory Group would like you to identify pain points as you prepare for reopening. It’s important for CT retailers to participate.
- Please respond to this survey – just click on the link below. It will only take a few minutes and will be very valuable as decisions are made regarding reopening.
SMALL BUSINESS REOPENING SURVEY
- Note: The personal information requested is optional. If you share details, the information will be kept confidential.
Hospitalization Continue to Decrease; Deaths from Covid-19 Continue to Climb
- According to the latest official information, there have been 2,495 confirmed deaths in Connecticut attributed to Covid-19. The highest totals are in Fairfield County (886), Hartford County (756), and New Haven County (580).
- There are 1,488 patients are currently hospitalized for COVID-19 in Connecticut, including 514 in Fairfield County and 505 in New Haven County. The number of hospitalized patients in the state has decreased each day for the past week.
- The Connecticut Department of Public Health transitioned over the weekend to a new process to make the daily collection of data more sustainable. Updated data is anticipated later today.
Regional Supply Chain for PPE
- Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont, joined by the Governors of New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and Delaware announced a joint multi-state agreement to develop a regional supply chain for personal protective equipment, other medical equipment and testing.